How to have ozone to disinfect air, water, food etc?

Rubriky:

Reklama
JS Jesse Sun @jesse.sun před 2 roky28.08.2021 08:14:55
How to have ozone to disinfect air, water, food etc?

Nowadays, we all kown that ozone, which can replace CLO2, CL2, UV, is a kind of green disinfectant, but not few people exactly know how to have ozone work for you? Today, I share some experience about ozone water mixing system with PLC for you.

1, How to figure out what O3 production of ozone machine is need for disinfection system? as we know

decay rate of hour ozone in water 61%
mixing efficiency of ozone in water around 50% (verturi jet, 0.8 mpa)
working efficiency of ozone machine around 75%

Now, suppose that our water flow per hour is 100m3, and (ozone disinfection concentration) CO3 is 2 PPM (2g/m3), now according to the following formula to figure out production of ozone machine we need

Production of ozone machine =100m3 x 2g/m3 / (1-61%) x 50% x 75%=1367.52g

So, we know that for the ozone disinfection system, you need to 1.5kgs/hr ozone generator.

2, what is the most important 4 aspects for ozone water mixing system?, when we have ozone in water to disinfect

A, ozone generator's working efficiency
B, ozone generator's CO3 (concentration of ozone)
C, accuracy of gas flowmeter
D, PLC performance (Programmable Logic Controller), like time to reach CO3

Lastly, we need also to pay special attention to BrO3 as it is a ozone water mixing system and related to ozone in water application. If you only want to choose one set of ozone machine, the 2 key-points is enough, not think of itself quality.

X, ozone machine's power consumption
Y, ozone generator's CO3

For more question about ozone application as a kind of disinfectant, please reach to me anytime

Vkládání nových příspěvků je dostupné pouze pro přihlášené uživatele

0 odpovědí

Reklama

Přihlášení

nebo se přihlaste emailem

Nemáte účet?

Vypadá to, že nejste přihlášen

Registrací a přihlášením získáte mnoho výhod. Neunikne vám žádný nový příspěvek u oblíbených témat, můžete se ptát i odpovídat.

Technická podpora

Máte potíže s přihlášením, vkládáním příspěvků, nebo se správou vašeho profilu? Napište nám! Uvítáme také připomínky, podněty a nápady k vylepšení diskuzního fóra. Děkujeme.